I know I haven't exactly been updating properly. Been quite caught up with the assignment which I have finished :D Left with tidying up my citations, referencing and overall presentation. I don't know what to expect for this but I'm going to start mugging as of today so as to prepare myself for the exam which is in less than 3 weeks :/ I don't exactly like this module :( It's been quite a pain. Oh well...
Nothing much has been happening from the last time I blogged. The application form for the navy recruitment arrived in the post. Mum has been jumping around about it and wants me to apply for it. She's hoping that I'll get posted to the one she works at. GAH! I'm very annoyed but I'm not showing those signs to mum. I know she wants to help me but I just don't appreciate this pressure! GAHHHH!
I need to find a job ASAP. I'm just running out of things to do at home :( Okay, maybe there is too many things to do at home :(
Nothing much has been happening from the last time I blogged. The application form for the navy recruitment arrived in the post. Mum has been jumping around about it and wants me to apply for it. She's hoping that I'll get posted to the one she works at. GAH! I'm very annoyed but I'm not showing those signs to mum. I know she wants to help me but I just don't appreciate this pressure! GAHHHH!
I need to find a job ASAP. I'm just running out of things to do at home :( Okay, maybe there is too many things to do at home :(
No comments:
Post a Comment