I AM STRESSED!
Puvan has invited me for her 21st birthday party. She chatted with me on FB and she wanted to let me know she wants me to be there! The theme of her birthday party is PROM! OMG! I never had any sort of prom in school and even when they had one in Poly, I didn't go for it! I thought I could just give an excuse and skip her party but when she has taken the extra step to come and tell me that I have to be there, I can't say no right?
So officially the headache of shopping for a prom dress has sunk in :/ Shoes aren't that diffcult to find and besides I could just use my own heels, I own 2 pretty nice ones. I just don't know what to do now.
For starters, I am officially going to start my dieting and exercising again. Her party is on April 23rd which means I have 48 days to lose some weight and then try and find a dress in early April. Oh why do I have to go through this. I don't have to do it but I guess losing some weight will help me look nice in a dress right :D
Speaking of birthday, this year most of my friends will be celebrating their 21st birthdays. Me included, but its not going to be a big affair. Luqman's birthday is next Sunday, March 10th but he's celebrating it on March 16th, a Saturday. That is something I am looking forward to because I get to see my classmates all together! FINALLY :D I don't know what is his birthday theme so I just asked him a while ago. Hopefully no theme xD Luqman if you're reading this, probably you might, try not to have a fancy theme la, very diffcult to dress up nowadays you know :P
You know, I'm actually starting to think I might want to do something for my birthday :D Like some sort of social service kinda thingy. I don't know how that would work out, but still got another 3 months to go la. That can wait I think :P
I have to tidy up my assignment a bit more, think I might have to add in some more things then I'd probably draft out a plan for my diet and exercise regime :/ Oh and also look for a job :X
Puvan has invited me for her 21st birthday party. She chatted with me on FB and she wanted to let me know she wants me to be there! The theme of her birthday party is PROM! OMG! I never had any sort of prom in school and even when they had one in Poly, I didn't go for it! I thought I could just give an excuse and skip her party but when she has taken the extra step to come and tell me that I have to be there, I can't say no right?
So officially the headache of shopping for a prom dress has sunk in :/ Shoes aren't that diffcult to find and besides I could just use my own heels, I own 2 pretty nice ones. I just don't know what to do now.
For starters, I am officially going to start my dieting and exercising again. Her party is on April 23rd which means I have 48 days to lose some weight and then try and find a dress in early April. Oh why do I have to go through this. I don't have to do it but I guess losing some weight will help me look nice in a dress right :D
Speaking of birthday, this year most of my friends will be celebrating their 21st birthdays. Me included, but its not going to be a big affair. Luqman's birthday is next Sunday, March 10th but he's celebrating it on March 16th, a Saturday. That is something I am looking forward to because I get to see my classmates all together! FINALLY :D I don't know what is his birthday theme so I just asked him a while ago. Hopefully no theme xD Luqman if you're reading this, probably you might, try not to have a fancy theme la, very diffcult to dress up nowadays you know :P
You know, I'm actually starting to think I might want to do something for my birthday :D Like some sort of social service kinda thingy. I don't know how that would work out, but still got another 3 months to go la. That can wait I think :P
I have to tidy up my assignment a bit more, think I might have to add in some more things then I'd probably draft out a plan for my diet and exercise regime :/ Oh and also look for a job :X
No comments:
Post a Comment