I am pretty tired mentally today. Well, I was. Now I'm better... I have to thank God for, well, I don't know what but I he made me feel better...
I got Joshua A's letter :/ It was everything I had expected probably even more. He exactly pinpointed a lot of things which God was working on me, my self esteem, my issues with attachments and expectations. The best part is how God used J himself to start breaking all of this in me. As upset as I was with J I am also glad for God doing something using this situation.
I was way too honest in the letter and then transitioned to a lighter ending. I hope he doesn't get upset about it. But I know he'll handle things better than me :D He's mature and wise, apart from not entertaining me, he's great nonetheless :P
I'm slightly nervous for tomorrow. I wasn't very bothered but now its very important for me to get this job. Mum's been making a huge hoo haa! Lol. Dad also attended an interview on Tuesday and this seems to be a more manageable job for him so I hope he gets to start there soon and I hope I get to start soon. If there is one thing I dislike about my mum is about her nagging :/ She's so much better when she doesn't nag :P Well, who likes it if someone is naggy xD
Assignment is almost complete. Left with plagiarism checking and grammar checking and then final proof reading and editing before submission on Monday. Submission was supposed to be on Thursday, today, but somehow my lecturer pushed it to Monday. I don't understand why. We always had 3 weeks to complete each assignment and now he gives 4 weeks. Not that its any different to me but oh well.
Forgot to publish this xD I'm going to bed now, mum is due to wake up in a few minutes. HAHA. About 8 hours to my interview. Wish me luck :D
No comments:
Post a Comment