Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finally blogging properly after about 11 days. In the 11 days, plenty happened! So where do I start? I guess I'll start somewhere xD

-14th March
I received the results for my 3rd module assignment, Career Counselling. I don't really understand how they could have managed to even give an assignment question based on that :P The assignment was supposed to be submitted on 7th March, but I don't know why my lecturer gave us an extension! Some students asked for it I guess, but all the while we were doing fine on a 3 week deadline -.-' He gave us an extension till 11th March and it gave some to do the assignment over the weekend. And even with the extension some still handed it in late. AIYO! I feel like a nagging aunty, but anyway, I got the results! 33/50. 2 marks lesser than the 2nd module assignment, but it's still something right :)

Oh and that day our lecture was held at a hotel! Hotel Rendezvous or something. Lazy to check the spelling. It was such a classy hotel and our lecture was held in a ballroom :O It was so huge but only a handful of us turned up so it was slightly a waste xD

Once class ended I sort of helped Lisa chase away her stalker. She apparently had this guy who was a friend's friend and he kept texting her at night and in the wee hours of the morning and she was super MAD! So mad that she told him off, but yet again he kept disturbing her. I don't like to see Lisa in a bad mood. Yes she's a drama queen and all, but if she gets mad, its slightly weird :/ That guy even called her while she was in class. She was so straightforward and she even swore at him and then she ignored him for a few days but yet he was not budging. I offered to speak to him on her behalf and she let me. So I called him and spoke to him in the nicest possible manner telling him he has to stop disturbing Lisa because she doesn't want to speak to him or get to know him. He responded really nicely and even said thank you :P I saw his messages, it wasn't nasty, it was just the usual morning texts, but at 5am xD and asking her to talk to him and stuff but he should have stopped once she told him to. So the call ended on a really good note but after a while he sent a text calling her a coward and stuff and Lisa just burst! It was like seeing a volcano erupt but on a smaller scale xD She called him and literally screamed at him on the phone :P It was slightly funny, but I kept it to myself. HAHA! So ever since then, he has not texted or called her, to my relief! :D

-15th March
One of the happiest days! :D I finally managed to buy myself handbags! :D Its not that its want, but its a need. My bags are coming apart and I needed to get replacements :P So I managed to get 2 pretty ones and I love them so much! Haha.

-16th March
It was Luqman's belated birthday celebration. Met up with Salina, Song Hui, Jun Wei and Alvin joined us later. Meanwhile we got Luqman a pair of shoes, I forgot what brand, Everlast or something? It was slightly pricey, but since it was being shared, it wasn't so bad parting with that money xD  Besides, I'm pretty sure my WONDERFUL friends wouldn't mind spending that amount of money on me for my birthday right? Less than 3 months to go for the big 21st! :D (I stated the amount of the shoe then I remembered Luqman reads my blog sometimes, so I removed it :D)


So anyway, it was quite fun although most of my classmates didn't turn up. Was expecting to see people like Shou Xian and Jansen and even Jia Jun, but these people uh, disappointed me big time! GRRR! Took quite a lot of pictures. Song Hui has not uploaded the ones he took and Salina still has a few pending -.-' I even modelled for a photo and she didn't upload the original one and I already warned them to upload them promptly, but oh well.

I sort of got plenty of attention for a similar picture on the left. I got 17 likes on Facebook :P And even a few had personally PM-Ed me asking about the picture. Okay, maybe not that many few, but maybe 1 or 2? Haha! Anyway, no one has called yet :( LOL! No, it's okay. I'm not desperate. Everything will fall in place when it should :)



-17th March
It was a pretty okay Sunday. I got slightly emotional when our pastor was sharing something after the sermon was done regarding the care and concern he gets from the church. He never mentioned such things before so it was kinda sad when we heard all those from him. We all love him very much but we just realized how much we haven't shown it to him. It must be so hard for him travelling from Malaysia to Singapore every Tuesday and Sunday, and managing all his many churches in Malaysia and also running a home. Oh well. I guess showing love to our Pastor just as he shows love to us is important and I'll be more aware and conscious to display the care and concern :)

-18th March
Monday came sooner than expected :/ Training was okay. While at work, Arjun pm-ed me on FB saying I haven't wished him yet! OOPS! I forgot it was his birthday. Okay, frankly, I'm so bad remembering things that I depend on stuff to remind me, like the FB notifications :P So I totally missed it. He said I had to call him and wish him. So I called him, but I said I'm not going to wish him just yet :P Must have been a huge bummer for him xD But I made it very special. Came home from school and spent almost more than an hour putting it together for him. He found the pictures of himself very embarrassing so he removed it from his wall :( How sad! But he's still tagged in the picture though :P

Had our 1st modular test at work.
School was okay, but boring.

-19th March
That's the score I got for the 1st module test. I was the highest :D Passing score was 90 and the test was open book, open website, so this score wasn't so hard to hit :)

We also had other tests, which I hit the above 90 score. The 3rd test was slightly disappointing. I scored 99 :( Why disappointing? I forgot to answer a small portion. I missed it out because the question had another 3-4 questions and I answered everything else but this "processing time" question and I would have answered "immediate" and I would have scored the full score :( Oh well!

-20th March - 22nd March
Okay, I don't really remember what happened from here till 22nd March. A few things happened at work but I can't put my finger on the days exactly.

Liza from work had to leave because her youngest son was very sick and she has decided to resign and because she broke the 1 year contract she had to pay the $1000 penalty :( She didn't seem so upset about it because she was only concerned about her son. The sacrifices a mother makes for her child :( I spoke to her recently and she said her son has early stage of asthma. Poor boy.

Other than that, Peter was starting to act weird all of a sudden. He didn't speak much and he went for lunch without the rest. I was eating in because I wanted to spend sometime mugging so I packed in lunch from home. He left early for lunch and came back while I was having mine. I wasn't sure if I should speak to him so I didn't and totally avoided him.

I was pretty worried. Everyone was making fun of me and Peter. The thing is, Peter played along with it so well -.-' We made fun of him with our trainer and once we found out she already has a boyfriend, the rest started linking me and Peter xD And the one day Peter just said I ONLY WANT SARAH. Which is me obviously. So I played along, rejecting his proposals and he'd pretend to be sad and said I broke his heart, then I told him to appeal and accepted his appeal xD The other thing is, Peter already has a girlfriend :P

So I was worried thinking he was upset about this, but he played along too right? And then Noris said he must be upset with her because she made plenty of crude jokes and stuff. This incident totally made me lose focus.

The following day, I was lunching in and he bought lunch too and he sat beside me and I was like, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He admitted he was upset with Noris and her remarks and she sort of hit his "raw nerve". And she wasn't the only one, even Ivan had offended him. Ivan, Adam and Magdalene were MOM officers who came straight from the office. They've been training with us for 2 weeks. Friday was their last day with us. I asked him what exactly was it that made him upset but he was very fond of saying "maybe, could be," throughout the whole conversation :/ I said he shouldn't act like this and speak up about it to clear it up and the person would have a chance to clear it up but he  didn't want to. He said this was his way of getting "passive revenge". In the event he confronts the person and gives feedback, the person might change and he can't have his revenge -.-' I was shocked :O I didn't tell Noris or Ivan anything about this but Noris kept saying it must be her for sure.

That night she sent him a long message apologizing and he didn't reply. Okay, I managed to track the dates. He was upset from Tuesday I think. Wednesday he went for lunch on his own, Thursday he ate with me and shared all this with me and then finally on Friday he joined us for lunch but he didn't entertain Noris or Ivan. We went for lunch at Swensen's Restaurant and he was supposed to sit beside Ivan but he switched places and sat with me instead. Noris felt so bad she cried a bit after lunch :( She just got very comfortable with us and made certain jokes but never intended it to hurt us. She even apologized to us about it.

I think the whole issue has to be settled soon! There were 5 of us, and then the 3 officers came, and then Liza left, and the 3 officers are gone as well, so its just 4 of us! Me, Noris, Jolyn and Peter. If Peter ignores Noris then its going to be very awkward. Noris has done her part of apologizing and now its just left with Peter to forgive her and move on.


This is a picture taken with all of us. From the top right is Peter, Adam, Me. On the bottom from left is Jolyn, Magdalene, Noris, Tiffany (our trainer) and Ivan.

Speaking of forgiveness, I have come to terms with how I need to forgive my dad as well. He's trying to be the best and I need to give him a chance :) He's my dad after all!

-23rd March
Mum has taken off to India :) I miss her terribly, but I call her whenever I feel like it. When sending her off, Dad sort of teared up :P He's going to miss her for sure! Whenever he spoke to her over the phone, he has that shy smile also mixed with some kind of sadness xD

Granny seems to be doing well :) She lost a lot of weight it seems but her HBP has not decreased and my aunty said she might be slightly at risk :( I don't like to hear that. I miss my granny. Its been 8 months since she went back to India to get treatment and I want her back.

Dad's just very stubborn saying if anything happens to her again than its going to be very difficult and all. Seriously? :( I just want her back and I promise to be very very good and never to fight or argue with her and I'll listen to everything she says. I'll be so nice that even if she screams at me, I'll just hug her :D Now, that's an idea :)

I better end here! I've got work tomorrow, and I'm supposed to be up in about 7 hours. And I also have school tomorrow xD I have to iron about 2-3 more tops and also pack my bag for tomorrow. Haha! Steve, had fun? :D

"MY GOD IS A GREAT GOD AND HE WILL DO GREAT THINGS." (I just love how Ps.Subra comes up with amazing tag lines! He even came up with some rhymes!, "When in crisis, find Christ!" or something along that line :D He never fails to be a sort of encouragement and he makes me fall in love with Jesus all over again!) So this is that man who I always look forward to seeing! HAHA! Actually uh, he's always smiling and looks very smart and handsome. Lol. This picture does not fully attest to how he actually is :D

Okay, I'm ending here of sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment