Thursday > 8.47am
My day just started and apparently, things haven't been going well so far :( Firstly, dad... He just started at his new place this week and he couldn't take it, so he's decided to leave -.-' But on the bright side, I made a bet with mum that he wouldn't last for a week, and then I changed it wouldn't last for a month and we had bet $100 on it. So this just means, I'll be $100 richer :D I know I'm so mean :/
Speaking of richer, the next thing that made me upset was that I forgot to take cash! :O After getting my hamster's bedding I only had like about $2 in my purse. I was supposed to replenish it with cash but I forgot! On the bright side, I packed lunch today :D So that means I won't have to spend any money. But also, I have class tonight so obviously I'll be hungry. I guess I can use the few dollars I have to buy something light :/
The next thing is, I wore sandals to work today and while walking to office my right sandal's front bottom came out :O It was as if my sandal suddenly has mouth and while I was walking it kept talking -.-' I remember Jolyn had super glue because the first week her ribbon on her shoe came out and she had used the super glue to stick it back. I immediately texted her. She replied saying she has it and shortly after she said its not working :O GAHHH! It seems that she could not open it or something. I quickly came to office, took the glue from her and squeezed whatever was left in whatever way I could and got the glue onto my sandal! I seriously hope it lasts! I can't believe my shoes can't even last me properly for some time :(
So yes, within just less than 2 hours of waking up, all these things have happened, but eventually they turned out okay.
I'm still annoyed anyway. But I think the best thing is getting the $100 from mum for winning the bet :P Maybe I'll use that to get 1 or 2 new sandals and the rest for pocket money xD I'm not disqualifying dad as unable to work, but I just felt like saying he wouldn't last in this job and just as I said, he found it too difficult. I promised not to make any more comments about dad and his job. I promise :) I called mum to tell her the good/bad news and I couldn't make out her exact emotions because she just woke up xD
She apparently couldn't find nice cosmetic jewelry for the chudithars she got me :( Anyway it seems like today she will be going to T.Nagar with uncle Sridhar and his family and Jey is going to be picking her up. I sort had a good impression on Jey but after sometime my impression changed :P I think he's the flirty kind. I took a picture with Diviya the last time we met and he commented on the picture saying she's pretty and he wants to get to know her. Besides that I sort of stalked him on his Facebook and found him doing the same with other girls :P My mum had actually suggested that I marry him -.-' Seriously?! When mum actually mentioned that, I was beyond shocked! Haha! She was matchmaking me!! I don't mind that but definitely not with Jey! I swear I'll run away from home if anything funny like this happens :P
So yes we haven't started work yet because our role play assessor will be coming in slightly late as she has a few things to do. Once she does, we should be starting the role play I guess. Once that is done, then lunch, and then continuation of role play assessment maybe and then break, and soon after it will be the end. Then I can head to class and after class I can go home and then iron my clothes for tomorrow, load some slides for the church laptop backgrounds and maybe if Steve is free, we'll Skype.
Peter combed his hair up today and he looks much smarter. Yesterday me and Jolyn made him feel guilty (I think I mentioned this already). And then this morning he finally spoke to Noris. Noris wanted to order Pizza delivery but the rest didn't have enough money so they didn't want to order but Noris insisted claiming she will treat everyone but we continued to refuse then finally Peter spoke up saying "Just join as at Veri Nice la." Veri Nice is a coffee shop by the way. Then she looked so blue and he was like, "I'm inviting you and you don't want to come." I was soooo happy. HAHA! When he came in this morning, I said he has to speak to her and he said that he'll speak to her subtly and I guess this was the subtle. Noris finally agreed to come :) I wanted to lunch in but then these people la, they asked me to bring my lunch and join them. So I guess that is what I will do :)
It's already past 9.30am and the assessor is still not here yet :D That is good right :) Can delay the role play by a bit and if we finish around 5 then we should be able to leave early :D
I am slightly paranoid I have to admit. Okay, maybe not slightly but very very paranoid. I don't know how to put this in words. Whenever I get close to someone, for whatever reason, a distance is being formed. Things don't turn out to be how they used to be and well I feel really upset later on. This is why I hate all the feelings of attachments I have within myself. I need to stop feeling attached to anyone. After a few incidents with certain people I thought I was totally rid of all the emotional attachments and stuff but boy am I so wrong :( I hope that in the event something goes wrong (which I seriously hope nothing does) I'll know how to manage everything. I don't know why I'm so sensitive and emotional and easily attached to people or things. I guess this can be considered as a weakness and I hope I will be able to work on it. As for now, maybe I should stop over thinking everything and
1.14pm
Just finished lunch. Brought my lunch out and ate with my colleagues. Noris treated us to ice cream :D Peter as usual didn't eat the ice cream because the only ice cream he eats is macha ice cream. LOL.
All of us were taking so many pictures together. Need to create a new album at FB to upload all this pictures :D
Actually, we didn't have role play :( The CRM test system is still not up yet so we went to double jack with the seniors again. GAH! I hate double jacking. I wouldn't mind if I got to do it with Nathira or Adilla because they are fun people but my senior was slightly boring :( Today she was quite okay but still...
Friday > 12.42am
Happy Good Friday. I'm going to bed first now, have service at 10am. Till later ;)
4.17pm
Today is a really Good Friday :) The day Jesus was crucified and tortured for me. Its one of those days I feel very fuzzy and happy because of the reminder of how important I am to God that he gave up his Son Jesus to die for me and my sins. The agony God must have gone through when Jesus was sacrificed must have been so painful :/ Jesus died today so that I can live :) Not just me, but you too! Jesus would have died even if you were the only person on the earth and he would do it over again for us :)
Got home from church today around 1.30pm or so and started doing the chores, sweeping, mopping, throwing clothes into the laundry, etc. I finished everything except dad's room earlier because he went to take a nap. He just got out and I quickly swept and mopped his room. I did the chores really sloppily today :/ I just wanted to get it done and over with :P Mum gave us orders to make sure the house is clean when she gets home tomorrow. HAHA. Dad obviously didn't help because he was napping so it was just me xD No matter how sloppy it was, it's atleast cleaner than before :P
So today I think I did a good job with my makeup :P Putting on makeup is the toughest thing ever. I just wonder how women wear it everyday -.-' I only wear it to church or special occasions. I don't even bother wearing powder on other days. On rare days I put on sun block, but besides that, nada! Haha! I'm just very annoyed with all the pimples that come up despite me taking care of my skin so well. Pft! Maybe once I turn 21 I should start going for facials regularly :)
The picture on the right is the before and after. I have no idea how come I look like that in my before picture :O I don't think I even look anything like that :( Once the picture was taken, I was so much in shock :( Maybe its just the lighting? :P I have so many pictures in which I look quite okay without makeup. Seriously! :(
This picture is completely embarassing that I didn't upload it xD I only uploaded the after shot. HAHA! See the picture on the left, it was just taken last week without makeup and it looks okay right?! I just can't believe how the before picture has turned out. I'm still in disbelief :X
How is this even possible?! :( Okay, I'll just blame the lighting and my tired face. Jolyn keeps forcing me to wear makeup to work. I kept giving excuses. Frankly, I don't think I can wear makeup to work. Haha. I don't know why. It would be very awkward especially since everyone has already seen me without makeup. Well I only started wearing makeup to church last year after I came back from India I guess, but still. Aiya, I don't know :P
I'm contemplating on watching the Passion of Christ movie. I've watched it many times before but everytime I watch it, its just so saddening. The movie itself was so hard to digest, I can't imagine what else Jesus actually went through :(
I forgot to mention about class yesterday. It was so draggy and boring -.-' Maybe it was because I was slightly tired? Ms.Yasmin wanted us to do the assignment in apa abstract style and we had no clue so she did up a slide to give us examples of it and still I don't get it -.-' Will probably have to read up on my own. Pft. After break, she made us pair up and talk about something fun we did but it has to be like a counsellor and client kinda thing. We couldn't pair up with just anyone. There were 24 of us so she made us count 1-12 twice and I was number 1 and I got paired up with the other number 1. Her name is Shahidah who happens to be a financial counsellor at NUH and she's going to be 26. I asked her to guess my age and she said around 24?! WHOA! I told her I was 21 and she was shocked :P Basically we didn't have anything fun that we did so we ended up talking about random things. During the process I found out that I cannot maintain eye contact :O My eyes kept running all over the place. Although I don't know Shahidah personally, we have had few brief moments of conversation and eye contact, especially when that loud girl does or says something silly. We look at each other and laugh and stuff. So I wasn't exactly nervous or anything. So I guess I just look all over the place :/ I need to work on it because if I want to be a counsellor I need to be able to hold eye contact or look at the face and not just everywhere. Need to start practicing it :)
Mum's coming back tomorrow! Excited much :D I told her that she could just come with dad because I might probably be lazy to wake up and catch the 5.45am bus to the airport but she said I had to come and she wouldn't take no for an answer. HAHAHA! She cute la. I miss her so much but it wasn't so bad I guess. Maybe the attachment to her has slightly adjusted to help me be in control of my emotions :) We're moving somewhere! Thank GOD! Haha.
Okay, maybe I shall watch the movie then go to bed early. Need to be up early as well :(
My day just started and apparently, things haven't been going well so far :( Firstly, dad... He just started at his new place this week and he couldn't take it, so he's decided to leave -.-' But on the bright side, I made a bet with mum that he wouldn't last for a week, and then I changed it wouldn't last for a month and we had bet $100 on it. So this just means, I'll be $100 richer :D I know I'm so mean :/
Speaking of richer, the next thing that made me upset was that I forgot to take cash! :O After getting my hamster's bedding I only had like about $2 in my purse. I was supposed to replenish it with cash but I forgot! On the bright side, I packed lunch today :D So that means I won't have to spend any money. But also, I have class tonight so obviously I'll be hungry. I guess I can use the few dollars I have to buy something light :/
The next thing is, I wore sandals to work today and while walking to office my right sandal's front bottom came out :O It was as if my sandal suddenly has mouth and while I was walking it kept talking -.-' I remember Jolyn had super glue because the first week her ribbon on her shoe came out and she had used the super glue to stick it back. I immediately texted her. She replied saying she has it and shortly after she said its not working :O GAHHH! It seems that she could not open it or something. I quickly came to office, took the glue from her and squeezed whatever was left in whatever way I could and got the glue onto my sandal! I seriously hope it lasts! I can't believe my shoes can't even last me properly for some time :(
So yes, within just less than 2 hours of waking up, all these things have happened, but eventually they turned out okay.
I'm still annoyed anyway. But I think the best thing is getting the $100 from mum for winning the bet :P Maybe I'll use that to get 1 or 2 new sandals and the rest for pocket money xD I'm not disqualifying dad as unable to work, but I just felt like saying he wouldn't last in this job and just as I said, he found it too difficult. I promised not to make any more comments about dad and his job. I promise :) I called mum to tell her the good/bad news and I couldn't make out her exact emotions because she just woke up xD
She apparently couldn't find nice cosmetic jewelry for the chudithars she got me :( Anyway it seems like today she will be going to T.Nagar with uncle Sridhar and his family and Jey is going to be picking her up. I sort had a good impression on Jey but after sometime my impression changed :P I think he's the flirty kind. I took a picture with Diviya the last time we met and he commented on the picture saying she's pretty and he wants to get to know her. Besides that I sort of stalked him on his Facebook and found him doing the same with other girls :P My mum had actually suggested that I marry him -.-' Seriously?! When mum actually mentioned that, I was beyond shocked! Haha! She was matchmaking me!! I don't mind that but definitely not with Jey! I swear I'll run away from home if anything funny like this happens :P
So yes we haven't started work yet because our role play assessor will be coming in slightly late as she has a few things to do. Once she does, we should be starting the role play I guess. Once that is done, then lunch, and then continuation of role play assessment maybe and then break, and soon after it will be the end. Then I can head to class and after class I can go home and then iron my clothes for tomorrow, load some slides for the church laptop backgrounds and maybe if Steve is free, we'll Skype.
Peter combed his hair up today and he looks much smarter. Yesterday me and Jolyn made him feel guilty (I think I mentioned this already). And then this morning he finally spoke to Noris. Noris wanted to order Pizza delivery but the rest didn't have enough money so they didn't want to order but Noris insisted claiming she will treat everyone but we continued to refuse then finally Peter spoke up saying "Just join as at Veri Nice la." Veri Nice is a coffee shop by the way. Then she looked so blue and he was like, "I'm inviting you and you don't want to come." I was soooo happy. HAHA! When he came in this morning, I said he has to speak to her and he said that he'll speak to her subtly and I guess this was the subtle. Noris finally agreed to come :) I wanted to lunch in but then these people la, they asked me to bring my lunch and join them. So I guess that is what I will do :)
It's already past 9.30am and the assessor is still not here yet :D That is good right :) Can delay the role play by a bit and if we finish around 5 then we should be able to leave early :D
I am slightly paranoid I have to admit. Okay, maybe not slightly but very very paranoid. I don't know how to put this in words. Whenever I get close to someone, for whatever reason, a distance is being formed. Things don't turn out to be how they used to be and well I feel really upset later on. This is why I hate all the feelings of attachments I have within myself. I need to stop feeling attached to anyone. After a few incidents with certain people I thought I was totally rid of all the emotional attachments and stuff but boy am I so wrong :( I hope that in the event something goes wrong (which I seriously hope nothing does) I'll know how to manage everything. I don't know why I'm so sensitive and emotional and easily attached to people or things. I guess this can be considered as a weakness and I hope I will be able to work on it. As for now, maybe I should stop over thinking everything and
1.14pmJust finished lunch. Brought my lunch out and ate with my colleagues. Noris treated us to ice cream :D Peter as usual didn't eat the ice cream because the only ice cream he eats is macha ice cream. LOL.
All of us were taking so many pictures together. Need to create a new album at FB to upload all this pictures :D
Actually, we didn't have role play :( The CRM test system is still not up yet so we went to double jack with the seniors again. GAH! I hate double jacking. I wouldn't mind if I got to do it with Nathira or Adilla because they are fun people but my senior was slightly boring :( Today she was quite okay but still...
Friday > 12.42am
Happy Good Friday. I'm going to bed first now, have service at 10am. Till later ;)
4.17pm
Got home from church today around 1.30pm or so and started doing the chores, sweeping, mopping, throwing clothes into the laundry, etc. I finished everything except dad's room earlier because he went to take a nap. He just got out and I quickly swept and mopped his room. I did the chores really sloppily today :/ I just wanted to get it done and over with :P Mum gave us orders to make sure the house is clean when she gets home tomorrow. HAHA. Dad obviously didn't help because he was napping so it was just me xD No matter how sloppy it was, it's atleast cleaner than before :P
So today I think I did a good job with my makeup :P Putting on makeup is the toughest thing ever. I just wonder how women wear it everyday -.-' I only wear it to church or special occasions. I don't even bother wearing powder on other days. On rare days I put on sun block, but besides that, nada! Haha! I'm just very annoyed with all the pimples that come up despite me taking care of my skin so well. Pft! Maybe once I turn 21 I should start going for facials regularly :)The picture on the right is the before and after. I have no idea how come I look like that in my before picture :O I don't think I even look anything like that :( Once the picture was taken, I was so much in shock :( Maybe its just the lighting? :P I have so many pictures in which I look quite okay without makeup. Seriously! :(
This picture is completely embarassing that I didn't upload it xD I only uploaded the after shot. HAHA! See the picture on the left, it was just taken last week without makeup and it looks okay right?! I just can't believe how the before picture has turned out. I'm still in disbelief :XHow is this even possible?! :( Okay, I'll just blame the lighting and my tired face. Jolyn keeps forcing me to wear makeup to work. I kept giving excuses. Frankly, I don't think I can wear makeup to work. Haha. I don't know why. It would be very awkward especially since everyone has already seen me without makeup. Well I only started wearing makeup to church last year after I came back from India I guess, but still. Aiya, I don't know :P
I'm contemplating on watching the Passion of Christ movie. I've watched it many times before but everytime I watch it, its just so saddening. The movie itself was so hard to digest, I can't imagine what else Jesus actually went through :(
I forgot to mention about class yesterday. It was so draggy and boring -.-' Maybe it was because I was slightly tired? Ms.Yasmin wanted us to do the assignment in apa abstract style and we had no clue so she did up a slide to give us examples of it and still I don't get it -.-' Will probably have to read up on my own. Pft. After break, she made us pair up and talk about something fun we did but it has to be like a counsellor and client kinda thing. We couldn't pair up with just anyone. There were 24 of us so she made us count 1-12 twice and I was number 1 and I got paired up with the other number 1. Her name is Shahidah who happens to be a financial counsellor at NUH and she's going to be 26. I asked her to guess my age and she said around 24?! WHOA! I told her I was 21 and she was shocked :P Basically we didn't have anything fun that we did so we ended up talking about random things. During the process I found out that I cannot maintain eye contact :O My eyes kept running all over the place. Although I don't know Shahidah personally, we have had few brief moments of conversation and eye contact, especially when that loud girl does or says something silly. We look at each other and laugh and stuff. So I wasn't exactly nervous or anything. So I guess I just look all over the place :/ I need to work on it because if I want to be a counsellor I need to be able to hold eye contact or look at the face and not just everywhere. Need to start practicing it :)
Mum's coming back tomorrow! Excited much :D I told her that she could just come with dad because I might probably be lazy to wake up and catch the 5.45am bus to the airport but she said I had to come and she wouldn't take no for an answer. HAHAHA! She cute la. I miss her so much but it wasn't so bad I guess. Maybe the attachment to her has slightly adjusted to help me be in control of my emotions :) We're moving somewhere! Thank GOD! Haha.
Okay, maybe I shall watch the movie then go to bed early. Need to be up early as well :(

No comments:
Post a Comment