10.54am
Break time. Peter was saying that he wants to quit smoking xD He doesn't have any cigarettes with him but he only has the lighter :P He has been walking around the room for a while because he has nothing to do. Usually during break, after lunch he tends to go for a smoke and now, he doesn't want to smoke. I asked him why he doesn't want to smoke and he said it was an impulse and he sort of regrets it. HAHA! I think during lunch he might just go and buy cigarettes xD
I seriously pity those who picked up smoking and then try to quit. Quitting smoking is not easy I guess. Peter keeps fidgeting. This must be the sign of withdrawal from smoking. Jolyn said its impossible to stop smoking immediately but instead they have to reduce the number of sticks they smoke each day. Peter got so excited and he said he wants to go and get his sticks and start reducing them. I just told Peter he can just go and get his sticks because he is super fidgety and he's taking my stuff, also said he's acting senile :P
1.10pm
Back from lunch. We have 2 hours for lunch, from 12-2pm. Called mum who hasn't even taken breakfast yet. Hehe. After that gave Steve a wake up call but he was already awake :P I wanted to tell him last night itself that I would call him but I thought I should just surprise him xD So anyway, hope he spent time studying and not just being on facebook eh Steve? :P
We're having mock role play today. We're given scenarios and our trainer pretends to call in and ask us the questions and we have to answer them as if we're handling a real call. She made us select 3 scenarios which she had pre prepared for us and its numbered. I got numbers 5,8 and 9. We were supposed to go in order, from 1-12. Peter got 1 and he was very funny. He kept repeating the callers name so many times as if he was trying to flirt with her and he attended to her in a different accent :P Next was Jolyn but I suggested that those who want to do it can do it and I volunteered to go next because Jolyn was in a panic mode :P I did pretty well :D No, I'm not self praising but my trainer said I did well. Hehehe. So right after that we headed for lunch.
The 4 of us from EP joined the other 4 from WP and went for lunch together so it wasn't so awkward for Peter and Noris. Peter spoke to Noris when he was leaving the room and she was coming in, he was like "Sarah looking for you." Peter likes to call me Sarah -.-' But anyway, I was not looking for Noris. He's just very senile la. And he got his cigarettes. He is currently smoking his 2nd stick downstairs I think.
We're going to start. Till later :D
3.36pm
OMG! I feel like my head is about to explode! :( My results are still not out yet!! GAHHH! I've been refreshing my email so many times and yet I don't have an email from the management stating my results. Why are they taking forever?! :( My first module results were released around 3.10pm last month and it should be around 3pm this time too right? GAHH! I'm so stressed :(
I finished my role play scenarios. Left with Noris and Jolyn with 2 each and Peter with 1. I did pretty good, as always xD Noris did well too! Jolyn is pretty nervous. Very nervous actually. Poor girl. I hope we all do well tomorrow for the actual role play. One of the TLs is coming in to conduct the role play assessment and we have to pass. There is 3 complex questions, 1 simple question and 2 observations for tomorrow. I CANNOT FLUNK! :(
Speaking of flunk, I got my 4th test results at work. Scored 93/100 :( Apparently the lowest together with Peter xD Noris and Jolyn scored higher. I'm happier that they did better than me. Hehehe. At least I don't have to do a re-rest :P
After training have to go to campus, collect books, then go and collect the pretty necklace from the jewellery and buy some indian sweets before I head home :D I'm starving already thinking about the mouth watering sweets! Hehehehehe! Very hungry. Jolyn kindly gave me her biscuit to eat :)
9.18pm
Back home after a very tiring day. I scored a distinction for the exam by the way :) The results was emailed around 4.45pm -.-' So late sia! AIYO! I wasn't so happy about the result because anyway I knew God would give me a good grade. Hehehe :D So yes, thankful to God.
Went to the other campus, collected my books. The librarian said I could ask for an extension if I need it and I asked "but its provided that no one reserved it right?" and she told me the most shocking thing ever! She said even if there are reservations, I'll still be entitled to one extension! Can you freaking believe this?! I remember for my last module I went to extend the due date of the books and the librarian at my usual campus library said I can't because it has been reserved (obviously by my other classmates). I decided not to return and to just pay the fine once I was done with the assignment. I'm not sure if this extension thingy is only for WE campus or it applies to Cuppage campus as well. I should find out...
So after collecting my books, I went to buy indian sweets! Ladoo, gulab jamun, pal gova, jelabi xD I'm supposed to lose weight but this looks almost impossible :P
Then went to collect the pretty necklace and took the train back. My feet hurt so bad :( I think I need to go to bed soon. I'll probably wait for Steve, disturb him for a little while then head to bed :)
Till tomorrow darlings!
Break time. Peter was saying that he wants to quit smoking xD He doesn't have any cigarettes with him but he only has the lighter :P He has been walking around the room for a while because he has nothing to do. Usually during break, after lunch he tends to go for a smoke and now, he doesn't want to smoke. I asked him why he doesn't want to smoke and he said it was an impulse and he sort of regrets it. HAHA! I think during lunch he might just go and buy cigarettes xD
I seriously pity those who picked up smoking and then try to quit. Quitting smoking is not easy I guess. Peter keeps fidgeting. This must be the sign of withdrawal from smoking. Jolyn said its impossible to stop smoking immediately but instead they have to reduce the number of sticks they smoke each day. Peter got so excited and he said he wants to go and get his sticks and start reducing them. I just told Peter he can just go and get his sticks because he is super fidgety and he's taking my stuff, also said he's acting senile :P
1.10pm
Back from lunch. We have 2 hours for lunch, from 12-2pm. Called mum who hasn't even taken breakfast yet. Hehe. After that gave Steve a wake up call but he was already awake :P I wanted to tell him last night itself that I would call him but I thought I should just surprise him xD So anyway, hope he spent time studying and not just being on facebook eh Steve? :P
We're having mock role play today. We're given scenarios and our trainer pretends to call in and ask us the questions and we have to answer them as if we're handling a real call. She made us select 3 scenarios which she had pre prepared for us and its numbered. I got numbers 5,8 and 9. We were supposed to go in order, from 1-12. Peter got 1 and he was very funny. He kept repeating the callers name so many times as if he was trying to flirt with her and he attended to her in a different accent :P Next was Jolyn but I suggested that those who want to do it can do it and I volunteered to go next because Jolyn was in a panic mode :P I did pretty well :D No, I'm not self praising but my trainer said I did well. Hehehe. So right after that we headed for lunch.
The 4 of us from EP joined the other 4 from WP and went for lunch together so it wasn't so awkward for Peter and Noris. Peter spoke to Noris when he was leaving the room and she was coming in, he was like "Sarah looking for you." Peter likes to call me Sarah -.-' But anyway, I was not looking for Noris. He's just very senile la. And he got his cigarettes. He is currently smoking his 2nd stick downstairs I think.
We're going to start. Till later :D
3.36pm
OMG! I feel like my head is about to explode! :( My results are still not out yet!! GAHHH! I've been refreshing my email so many times and yet I don't have an email from the management stating my results. Why are they taking forever?! :( My first module results were released around 3.10pm last month and it should be around 3pm this time too right? GAHH! I'm so stressed :(
I finished my role play scenarios. Left with Noris and Jolyn with 2 each and Peter with 1. I did pretty good, as always xD Noris did well too! Jolyn is pretty nervous. Very nervous actually. Poor girl. I hope we all do well tomorrow for the actual role play. One of the TLs is coming in to conduct the role play assessment and we have to pass. There is 3 complex questions, 1 simple question and 2 observations for tomorrow. I CANNOT FLUNK! :(
Speaking of flunk, I got my 4th test results at work. Scored 93/100 :( Apparently the lowest together with Peter xD Noris and Jolyn scored higher. I'm happier that they did better than me. Hehehe. At least I don't have to do a re-rest :P
After training have to go to campus, collect books, then go and collect the pretty necklace from the jewellery and buy some indian sweets before I head home :D I'm starving already thinking about the mouth watering sweets! Hehehehehe! Very hungry. Jolyn kindly gave me her biscuit to eat :)
9.18pm
Back home after a very tiring day. I scored a distinction for the exam by the way :) The results was emailed around 4.45pm -.-' So late sia! AIYO! I wasn't so happy about the result because anyway I knew God would give me a good grade. Hehehe :D So yes, thankful to God.
Went to the other campus, collected my books. The librarian said I could ask for an extension if I need it and I asked "but its provided that no one reserved it right?" and she told me the most shocking thing ever! She said even if there are reservations, I'll still be entitled to one extension! Can you freaking believe this?! I remember for my last module I went to extend the due date of the books and the librarian at my usual campus library said I can't because it has been reserved (obviously by my other classmates). I decided not to return and to just pay the fine once I was done with the assignment. I'm not sure if this extension thingy is only for WE campus or it applies to Cuppage campus as well. I should find out...
So after collecting my books, I went to buy indian sweets! Ladoo, gulab jamun, pal gova, jelabi xD I'm supposed to lose weight but this looks almost impossible :P
Then went to collect the pretty necklace and took the train back. My feet hurt so bad :( I think I need to go to bed soon. I'll probably wait for Steve, disturb him for a little while then head to bed :)
Till tomorrow darlings!

No comments:
Post a Comment