1.37pm
Had lunch from 12pm and its till 2pm. So I've got some time to laze around... Had lunch with Noris. She brought in sardine and bread and she shared her lunch with me so I accompanied her for lunch. Peter and Jolyn went for lunch with another bunch who joined us for system training today.
During lunch, Noris was telling me stuff about her child birth. She has given birth to 2 girls already and she was sharing her experiences of it. It was super freaky. I just have no idea how I will manage to give birth to kids. And I actually want 3 :/
The most immediate worry for me is for bestie. I have no idea how she is going to manage with all this. She's due in August and I'm quite excited that I'm going to be a God Mother :D Weee ~~
After training will have to go to Wilkie Edge Campus to collect my 2 books for assignment and then head to the other campus for class. I hope I don't be late because its a new module and a new lecturer. This time its a female. I'm going to miss Mr.Henry. Had him for 3 modules and now a new one and a female. I think females can be a bit more demanding and stuff. Oh well, we'll only know for sure in about 5 hours :D
So because its system training, and there is only 4 of us from EP dept left, we have to sit in pairs. Jolyn suggested that I sit with Peter and she sit with Noris. We have another 4 from FDW dept and another 3 from I don't know which dept. Sitting with Peter is quite okay laaa. Peter is pretty occupied with his "nose drawing". He somehow seems very into drawing noses and then shading them as well xD I told him he has a weird fetish for drawing noses :P He gave me a long stare and then carried on drawing his nose :P
I just asked Peter why his wallet looks so old and he told me he's waiting for me to buy for him one xD I asked why should I get one for him and he said its because he is my imaginary boyfriend :P And I told him I don't get gifts for my imaginary boyfriends xD He said I have to get used it -.-' Oh well. All this is fun as long as its fun :p
I think we're about to start our training again. Till later :D
3.04pm
Currently having an unofficial break xD We had to go on floor to learn how to use the hard phone and the soft phone. Since there were 12 of us, we got split into two groups to go outside to know how to use it. So the first 6 of us already had our turn and now its the other 6's turn. So here we are, slacking :D
Peter just called me a PABO! Which means stupid or fool in Korean I think. How mean of him. He keeps trying to peep over to see what I am typing xD And since I'm not letting him he is trying to irritate me. Hehehehe.
I don't think I will be able to get enough rest for this week. I slept pretty late last night after Skyping with Steve. It was funny. It was our first time Skyping after knowing each other for almost a year or longer. We had a few "uhmm" moments and also had fun talking about very random things. One of them was about my list of 111 things for my "ideal dream guy". It was very funny going through that list and realizing how silly that list was and I definitely need a few things striked off that list. I'll probably post my list some time soon.
So yeah, as I was saying, by the time I get home today, I'll be super tired. Then tomorrow I'll have to go for prayer meeting. Probably the first prayer meeting that I am attending this year :/ I slightly miss going for prayer meeting but sometimes I just get so tired and lazy so I've skipped it this whole year. So tomorrow I need to make sure I go. Maybe on Wednesday I'll get some rest, then class on Thursday and then church on Friday morning :( Its Good Friday. Once Friday comes I'll be very happy because mum will be coming the next day :)
11.25pm
Got back home from class. It rained cats and dogs the moment we left the office today. Despite having an umbrella, still got so wet anyway :( Managed to salvage my notes from getting wet atleast! Thank God. Wanted to go to Wilkie Edge Campus to collect my books from the library but seeing the weather and also the time, I decided I'd just go tomorrow. Tomorrow I am just going to bring a huge umbrella to work. Even if it doesn't rain, I just don't care! I can't take the risks anymore! I hate getting drenched in the rain. I'm also slightly annoyed that people are so lazy to carry an umbrella around! If you don't want to bring an umbrella, then just get wet in the rain! Pfttt! I don't mind sharing my umbrella with you but how can you consistently not bring an umbrella right?! GAHHH! No this is not directed to anyone, atleast not yet. I hope my colleagues will not get into my "umbrella blacklist".
So anyway, got to class and there she was, Ms.Yasmin, our new lecturer. I miss Mr.Henry! He was such an awesome lecturer and he made everything so fun. Not that Ms.Yasmin wasn't fun! She was just very different :) She wanted us to introduce ourselves so instead of the usual way, she asked us to tell why we are a peanut xD This slightly caught everyone off guard. People said stuff like, "I'm a peanut because I'm almost the same color," or "I'm a nut case," etc. And I said "I'm a peanut because I'm a tough nut to crack." HAHA! So she conducted lesson today and the new module is "Counselling Skills." I like her lecture notes because its so organized unlike Mr.Henry's. And she has alot of stuff to elaborate on and I was writing away like a maniac. The thing is, I guess she was quite fast. I have to record her lectures in future to keep up with her xD
So the assignment question is kinda weird frankly. She does not require us to give any in text citations and only references is enough. But then she also mentioned about APA style abstract, summary, etc and we had no clue what she was saying :/ Mr.Henry didn't teach us that. I felt I was so used to his style and his requirements, that suddenly when she wants the assignment to be done differently, its quite stressful. Another thing that caught most of us off guard was the assignment submission date. We always hand up the assignments on the 6th lesson, which is the 3rd week of the module, but this time, the submission date was on the 5th lesson :O But just as me and Josephine were discussing it, Jerlin, our classmate, who happens to be a very loud and awkward girl came into class and even before sat down, she was like "teacher you need to postpone the assignment submission." WOAH! I'm pretty sure my lecturer was taken aback xD Her facial expressions kinda changed but later on she adjusted I guess.
Jerlin is a funny character. She is very very very loud. Has a high pitched voice and she sometimes have difficulty phrasing her sentences. When she speaks her words aren't very clear but she always cracks us up because she does or says something that we find amusing. I sometimes feel sorry for her because I wonder if she realize how socially awkward she can be. She just has so much to say and she says them at the wrong time. I unfortunately had to speak to her on Saturday hours before the exam and she clung on to me. She went with me wherever I went and didn't seem to me go. She kept saying "WOW" whenever I answered a question she asked and said I have to help her in future. I politely obliged saying she can but she has to be specific.
So just because "I openly invited her with two arms," Lisa and Thana kept saying that is what I did, Jerlin came to me during break to ask me about the first module's exam. Apparently she deferred the exam because she went for a holiday to Taiwan and the 2nd exam, sub paper for those who failed, happens to be this Saturday. She asked me what to study and what would come out and stuff. I tried to help her to the best of my ability and was very patient with her :) So I guess I am proud of myself but I don't think in the long run I would be able to manage her xD
I just can't wait to see how Ms.Yasmin will deal with this very outspoken girl. Oh and did I mention, Jerlin said she's an angel or something when she was asked why she is a peanut :/ She said she believes she evolved from the peanut and became and angel. Oh gosh. Mr. Henry must be glad to be rid of her. But he should be taking us for the next module, so its hello again :P
Spoke to mummy again today. In fact, I speak to her atleast 4 times a day, just like when she is in Singapore. I miss seeing her :/ She said she got 2 nice chudithar for my advance birthday and also 7 kurthi tops. I can't have all 7 though. I'll pick out a few and she'll have the rest. Oh I love clothes :P I just don't seem to have enough of them now because of the need to be formal at work :/ Once I lose some weight I shall get some nice formal clothes :)
Okay, I shall end here. I guess. Results for Crisis Intervention is being released tomorrow. Atleast a distinction please God! I got 35/50 for the assignment and I'm assuming I did the exam well too. Please please please be nice to me :D Okay, got to go now! Good night earthlings!
STEVE! Please make sure you study :) Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment