Friday, February 22, 2013

Today was a completely boring day. I went to bed at about 6am because I was chatting with Vig. Then I woke up around 1.30pm only because mum called me, else I would have stayed in bed longer. Lazed around a bit and then swept the house, mopped it, washed the clothes, well technically I put them in the washing machine, which is also a chore by the way and finally hung them out to dry. Ah so tired!

I'm in the process of switching my phone now, from my LG to my previous Xperia phone because LG is such a pain :( I can't find most of my application and I don't know why, so I guess thats it. Ha. I'll have to wait till I get a job and my first month salary before I can get my S3... ARGH! Can someone get me an advance birthday present and get me S3? :P

Instagram is not even compatible with my phone now. Shucks! GAH!

I dont know what to say now :/ Or type for that matter...

I don't feel like doing any job search tonight. I just hope that when it all happens, its going to be worth it :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment