OH MY GOD! This is another one of the days where everything is so surreal. Unexpected things happened today... Very unexpected. My previous post I was saying how I wished I got a credit for the module and given the assignment score, I thought I'd just pass. But lo and behold I was in a state of shock...
How?! Can believe this anot?! I freaking got a CREDIT!!!!! ARGHHHH! I was shell shocked. Like super shocked to the max... How was this even possible right? Statistically I wanted to show myself how this was so impossible. So I did some calculations. I got 25 out of 50 for assignment. So that is already 25% secured. So in order to find out what my minimum score for exam out of 100 was I have to minus 25 from 65 and I got 40, but the exam was out of 100 so I have to multiply my 40 and so the minimum score for the exam is 80/100 while the maximum is 98/100. OH WOW. I could have actually scored 98/100! But lets not be too greedy, given the fact that I definitely messed up 2 of my theories, lets say I got 80 maybe. Well whatever! I got 80-98 for my exam :D AND I GOT A CREDIT FOR MY 1ST MODULE. Oh.My.God. Hahaha.
I've never been this proud of myself :) Mum says I have to get distinction for the next module. Hahaha. I wonder how I fared in the exam :P That aside, I only have God to thank for this :) I'm so grateful God. Very very very grateful. I know you're reading this. Hehe. And I just want to say that no words can thank you for this. Indeed you hold me by my right hand and guide me with your counsel and then afterward you take me into glory :D So its not because of me, its because of you. I owe you everything :) Guess this is what they mean you means when you said blessings comes in mysterious ways and this was totally unexpected. It was just a small wish to get a credit for my first module and I gave it my all, then the assignment caught me off and I wouldn't be able to fix the exam because that was already finished. So I just decided to settle for a pass... A wise friend of mine told me that God's children never have to settle for anything and he was right. I didn't have to settle for this.
So besides all this over the moon happiness for the results, Matt spoke to me today on Whatsapp then on Skype. Poor guy seems to have been through so much and was ranting to me. I feel sorry for him but I also couldn't go along with what he suggested in the end. Told it to him straight that any relationship that I have would have to be Christ centered and I want what God knows is the best for me and I won't stray out of it knowingly. He got upset and said I'm thinking too far ahead. I was just being practical. If we aren't sure what God's plan is for us then we shouldn't just go and do something just because it looks so pretty and all then we're going to get so beaten up so badly. You're gonna get hurt real bad (inserts the accent). Even if we stray, because God is so wonderful, he'll still make sure we end up where he wants us to be but just that along the way there will be so much damage done which probably isn't what God planned for us. So he got sad and said he'll talk to me some other time.
So yes, still no job yet. Day 19th of being unemployed :P Mike from the agency called and said he had a customer service job in Singtel, office hours, good environment and the pay is $7.50 per hour. From more than $10 per hour to a sudden drop like that? And definitely no more telco companies for me after SH. Mike told me that frankly times are tough and its going to be difficult to get a job. I was like, its okay, I don't want this job. This call came right after I got my results and I was thinking, come on, God has done so much, as if he can't get me another suitable job. No way am I going to do stuff that doesnt make me happy and doesn't pay me well. He was supposed to offer me admin jobs and he told me there is plenty of them and now he's telling me this. I've seen what God can do, what he can make out of almost nothing so I know he's behind the scenes working out something for me even if on the surface nothing seems to be working for me.
So many people have been encouraging me lately and I believe I have been an encouragement myself :) I just hope this keeps on going and I don't lose it :D
Shall finish QT then search for some jobs I guess. Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment