Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oh its Sunday. Another weekend has come to and end and tomorrow is MONDAY! I'm as lethargic as ever. Yesterday had to go and get mum's flight ticket to India :/ She's leaving next month for a whole week! GAH! I'm pretty much lost without her although we've been apart longer... But oh well, I have to get used to this I guess...

Today was terribly painful! Had to go the dentist and my orthodontist decided she has to cut the gum from my lower jaw. Apparently she needs to bring my brackets a bit lower so my lower teeth can start moving to be aligned and my gums were kinda in the way because they've grown to almost the middle of my lower teeth. So yeah, she said we have to cut the gums and I was telling her to cut the top ones too because they've also grown quite a bit and I tend to have food stuck in my gums -.-' Either she heard it and ignored or she didn't, she went ahead to cut the lower gums. First she had to use some kind of solution to rub on my gums, then she injected my gums about more than 4 times I think and then finally she went ahead to cut my gums. Her assistant was standing with the suction on my gums and although I didn't feel any pain at all, I was totally freaked out with the amount of blood that was being drawn into the suction. EWWWW! It just went on and on and on. The only feeling I had was of the dentist scraping stuff off my teeth... Obviously my gums. I am pretty sure I lost alot of blood because when I stumbled out of the room, I was feeling dizzy and started to sweat and all... This is the feeling I get shortly after I have donated blood but today was way much worse. So the receptionist told me to sit down and asked if she should get someone to accompany me back home and I rejected the offer. I felt my lips swollen and numb so I asked for a mask to cover my mouth and I stumbled back home.

I was given a mouth wash which is more for the gums, antibiotics and pain killers. When I got home I went straight to bed and thought I'd probably not be able to go to church. I called the worship leader and told her I would be late and explained the situation to her. I was partially not able to talk so I was surprised she understood anything. I slept till about 1.30pm when I heard dad leaving for church, mum was at work, so it was just me and dad. My parents dissuaded me from going to church if I wasn't feeling well, but I guess I was okay. I woke up slowly, gurgled my mouth and apparently this gum bleeding will continue for about a week I was told :/ Then I had my brunch, didn't have breakfast which could have also been a reason for the dizziness. Then took all my medicines and got changed, left at almost 3pm which is 1.5 hours later than the usual time I leave home for church.

Church starts at 2.30pm so I made my way slowly, the bus came sooner and I was at church by 3.15 I think. I was wearing my mask because my mouth looked pretty terrible xD I was ready to open my mouth and have people seeing blood :/ So yeah, was with the mask the whole time. Everyone was asking and I had to run through the story with them atleast 3 - 4 times.

I feel much better but very tired. Never seen so much of my blood go to waste like that. They should have just collected it and donated it I guess :(

I have plenty to do tomorrow. Continue with job hunting, start assignment which is due in 2 weeks and also start preparing for exams. Oh I hope all goes well :) Till tomorrow.

Ending off with this pretty picture taken at a fake flower shop yesterday :D


No comments:

Post a Comment