Wednesday, February 13, 2013


I won't lie. I feel terrible. We were such good friends and all of a sudden he stopped talking to me. Probably because I must have said something to upset him but how many times do I have to come down a step and keep asking him to talk to me right? So I kind of decided that there is no point in trying to bring back certain people in your life. If they're meant to go, then there is really no point. I just hope you will never forget me. Even if you have to remember me in a terrible way, then sure, go ahead. It was devestating. Still is... So much for talking about the future together. 

Visited granny today. Got to hear so much of wise things from her. She gave me dating and marriage tips. Hehehe. Although somethings may not exactly be in tune with the current generation, it made perfect sense. She told me not to trust anyone no matter how close they are. She said I don't necessarily have to show it but just keep it to myself. Guess she is right.

--

Randomly came across this video. Okay, maybe I won't say randomly. Probably something that was planned by God :D So anyway, topic is - God is in CONTROL. Ah, feels really good to hear that. So while watching the sermon I made some quick notes and thought should share it. So here goes :)


Sometimes we don't see anything but we just have to know that God is working behind the scenes. Turn our circumstances over to God, trust and believe that he is in control and when we do so, we activate's God's power. We need to be aware of God's goodness and his direction and live with faith and expectancy. God is never taken by surprise by the incidents in our life infact he already knows the answers to solve them. We don't have to figure out everything and have a perfect life and be stressed out because our God of impossibilities is constantly working and bigger than anything :)



GOD IS IN CONTROL.

Ahh, that felt so good! Haha

--

Let's conclude today's post with important pointers I have learnt.

God is always in control even if it seems like nothing is happening he is there behind the scene connecting every little thing to make them all work for me :)

Need to ask God to help me to be aware of all his goodness because I tend to overlook plenty of things and when I am able to identify everything little details he's done up for me, I'll be more grateful.

Be still and know that God is GOD! - Hehe :D

I composed this blog post while it was still 12th Feb - Tuesday but by the time I got around to finishing this and posting it, its already 13th Feb. Hehehe.

I found my Aussie cousins on facebook and added them and I hope they accept my request :D Hehehe.

I'm giggling too much today. 

I just texted John and I hope he comes on. Well, who knows. Hehehe.

Till tomorrow. Or perhaps, just later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment