Tuesday, February 26, 2013

25th Feb 1.33am

Downloading a few stuff right now. Downloaded the latest episode of The Mentalist! Can't wait for it to be done because I'm so intrigued with what Jane has up his sleeves now. Also downloading Avengers, Taken 2 and Ghost Rider as well. Not very into English movies and even if I do get around to watching them, it way after the movie has been released. I remember watching Spiderman and Dark Knight Rises in cinemas though :P Next movie to watch in the cinema would be Man of Steel, Superman :D Can't wait :) About a few minutes before my show is downloaded. Weeee~~

2.28am

I'm done with Mentalist :D So Van Pelt, who is actually pregnant in real life has taken a break in this episode by so called going away for a training program for a month which I think is just for her to get some rest and give birth. I actually had no idea she was pregnant till I noticed a comment that she was pregnant. She was getting bigger in size, which I never noticed because she was always behind a desk. Oh well, another murder solved by CBI thanks to Patrick Jane :D

I think I'm going to watch a bit of The Avengers now :) 47 seconds into the movie and I think I should just go to bed instead :P Its getting late! Good night for now :)

26th Feb 12.28pm

And I was finally under the impression that everything is coming together for me... Yesterday I got a call from Rev's agent telling me that recruitment for March is already open and if I was free. Oh yes I am very free, this job seems to be the only one left I suppose. He said he'll send my profile to them and get back to me and the interview could be held today. He didn't call me after that and then called me this morning. FINALLY! And he told me they don't have any available posts at Woodlands Call Centre. GAH! NO WAY! I was quite insistent that I prefer Woodlands and not over the counter but call centre only. See how the tables have turned? I never wanted to do call centre ever again but here I am saying that is the only one I'm open to. He said he'll check with them and call me back again. I really hope they're able offer me a job at exactly where I want, else, its back to job hunting over again for other random jobs.

There is quite a bit of negativity surrounding me already :/ Mum has already started her nonsense despite me telling I can handle this! GAH! I am annoyed as hell. Jeez! I hope Kelvin has good news :(

9.19pm

Discouraged as hell. Don't feel like doing anything :( Maybe tomorrow will bring good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment