Friday, February 22, 2013

11.04am

Didn't get a change to blog yesterday because somehow or rather I was so tired :( I went to bed around 9.30 and fell asleep an hour later... Probably my earliest bed time in ages as opposed to my usual 1-3am timings.

Applied for 4 jobs yesterday and still no one has called. I got a call from NTUC though, for infant care teacher. They are having a walk in interview on Saturday, not sure if I should go or not. 21 days of not being employed and I'm still trying to be positive. I don't know if I'm actually looking at the right places and I have no idea why this is taking forever :/

Then watched Jab Tak Hai Jaan yesterday after putting it off for so long. I liked the movie, but I didn't like Katrina Kaif. In fact, I never liked her. I don't know why, can't seem to put my finger on it, but I don't like her. I like Anushka Sharma more :D Well the movie ended on a good note :) Although a huge part of me wishes that SRK and Anushka got together in the end instead of Katrina. Oh well :P


12.15am

Back from school, didn't publish morning's post because it was pretty short and I was probably going to come back home and have a few more things to write about right?

So where do I start? How about me wasting a trip to Wilkie Edge campus library :/ They don't have the recommended text for the assignment in the SH campus library so I went to WE which is about 2 train stations away from my own campus. They had so many books but not the book meant for my assignment! I was really annoyed :( I don't know how else I am going to find the materials needed for the assignment, but where there's google and there's God, anything is possible. LOL. 17 days to go to complete this assignment, shall start on it ASAP then also start revising now for the exams so I don't have to mug :/

Class was alright I guess. Lisa is in Delhi now while Jasmine had to accompany her mum for an appointment. Not sure what happened to Farah, she's pretty much MIA most of the times. Then it was me, Thana and Josephine. The loud girl sat on our row today, one seat away from me and boy she was very loud. She kept asking me things she missed out during the lecture and she obviously attracted so much attention and jeez! Haha. It was really awkward being around her but oh well...

John finally came on skype, the thing here to note is that I wasn't expecting him :P I didn't wait this time and I didn't even see him come on until he messaged me :D Yay! I'm doing a good job of not having any attachments or expectations. So I asked him the burning question about his Chinese love and he told me that he can't tell me. So I surprisingly was totally cool about it. Then he told me he should just forget her. So I asked why and what she said and I said its okay if he doesn't want to tell, then he said... that its just a story he made up -.-' Oh wow! LOL. I was still totally cool with it xD I was expecting some juicy story and he just let me down like that and also fooled me into believing there was a Chinese girl xD He left shortly and we didn't speak much :/

Then JD came up on my FB chat and mentioned there were bomb blasts in Hyderabad :O He happened to be about 15-18kms from the blasts. Good he is okay. Then we started talking and I ranted to him a bit and we both found out we are slightly similar in terms of getting attached to people and being possessive. Told him that I'm not that attached or possessive anymore. Hahaha! I really am not. The last few incidents with JA, then John, all have taught me not to be.

1.42am

I was multi tasking xD See what happened now? :P I was doing so many things I forgot that I had a post to publish. Hehehe. Whoops! 

I'll do a bit of job search now and then go to bed soon. Till later people :)


No comments:

Post a Comment