1.15pm IST
Somehow managed to survive a 12 hour bus ride. When we got off, all our legs were swollen big time. Haha. Called Peeks at 6am cause I managed to get his text message but he was half asleep when i called. Managed to sleep a little in the bus. Then we got dropped off at the highway and Uncle Lion came to pick us up. Really happy cause I managed to see everyone i wanted to. Satisfied with everything... Totally love my little cousins. There is Thanabal, Krishna Kumar and Dharmitha. D is sort of deformed at birth. 7 years ago when I was in india, I used to carry her around alot. She has no leg beyond her knee and one of her hand only has about 3 fingers. Yet she is the most bubbliest girl ever. She can go around the whole village with her fake leg. And even without it she hops around alot. She's the loudest girl. She's just too cute. But sometimes annoying. Haha. She tends to disrespect elders and gets hit alot by her dad and others.
Now on our way to shop for S annae's wedding. Probably a saree and then a chudithar. Feeling hungry. Can't wait for lunch :)
Somehow managed to survive a 12 hour bus ride. When we got off, all our legs were swollen big time. Haha. Called Peeks at 6am cause I managed to get his text message but he was half asleep when i called. Managed to sleep a little in the bus. Then we got dropped off at the highway and Uncle Lion came to pick us up. Really happy cause I managed to see everyone i wanted to. Satisfied with everything... Totally love my little cousins. There is Thanabal, Krishna Kumar and Dharmitha. D is sort of deformed at birth. 7 years ago when I was in india, I used to carry her around alot. She has no leg beyond her knee and one of her hand only has about 3 fingers. Yet she is the most bubbliest girl ever. She can go around the whole village with her fake leg. And even without it she hops around alot. She's the loudest girl. She's just too cute. But sometimes annoying. Haha. She tends to disrespect elders and gets hit alot by her dad and others.
Now on our way to shop for S annae's wedding. Probably a saree and then a chudithar. Feeling hungry. Can't wait for lunch :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment