
I haven't updated in ages! There has just been plenty going on with me. Still haven't talked to Dad after what he did 2 weeks ago. It simply annoyed the hell out of me. And last week, he asked me something and I totally ignored him. That kinda made me feel a little guilty. But I guess as they say, time will heal things.
I've been working and working and working so hard! And all this just to save up for INDIA! I can't believe I'm finally going after 7 years. It's been 3 years for mum who went with dad. And 2 years for granny who also went with dad. And last year, dad had to go with his mother to settle the land issues. So its almost like dad's been to India so many times, and he's the one who been to India the latest. And its just forever for me... Everyday and night I keep thinking about India, talking about India, just everything India! I just wish I was able to go like one week earlier before my cousin's wedding and not like the actual week. I wish I also hadn't signed up for the marathon because if I didn't, I'll be able to leave on Thursday right after graduation. And because of this marathon which is on Saturday night till maybe early morning, we can only leave on Sunday. And from Chennai, we'll still have to take a bus which is a day's trip to the town/city/village, where the wedding is held. Everything is still very blur to me. I don't know much about India, and I don't remember so much either. I just hope the wedding goes well and there won't be any issues from the girl's side. Apparently the girl is just 24 years old, which means she's 4 years older than me. She's a nurse too.
There's plenty I'd like to do in India. Shopping, sightseeing, everything! I'll probably be a little more out of control when my parents leave :P Mum is planning to stay just 2 weeks, so dad will leave with her. Then its just me and granny and the whole gang :P I can't wait to get my DSLR camera! We'll just take so many pictures ;) And hopefully there will be internet connection somewhere, somehow. Or I'll find my way to an internet cafe xD
India is still about 9 weeks away! And I haven't lost weight at all :P Atleast some weight off my tummy and thighs please! Anyone has any ideas to lose weight quickly? xD And there's graduation too! Excited about that as well! And speaking of graduation, results are being released this Tuesday! About 36 hours to go for that. This is like my very final results, and I have to do extremely well to pull up my GPA. 2.75 isn't so bad. But I was aiming for 3 atleast and then my stupid supervisor messed up my final year project grade -.-' Still can't forgive her for that! I have confidence that I'm going to get good grades this time. I think I worked relatively hard for this :P
Had class outing yesterday at Marina Barrage. It was fun. Wish the rest made it too. But still, it was fun. But it was quite short. The rest of the guys hung out doing stuff I guess, but some of us have to leave. Pictures that I really loved are below...
And with that, I end it off here ;D



No comments:
Post a Comment