Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ah life never felt so good! I'm done with school... Really, finally! I stared partying on Monday itself after presentation for project was over. Things went pretty alright, but since we were the first group, I think the expectations had not been set yet so we're not under so much pressure either.

Just left with exams which are in 8 days, and end in 10 days! I've got so much planned for after exams. I really hope I'll be motivated to do all the things I've planned! For example, working out is my top priority... Sometimes my classmates may be making fun of me, but there is plenty of truth behind it... Yes I'm big... I wasn't like this before xD But I guess because I didn't really take part in any activities like I did back then, I'm not in shape... And then dad has this really cool job where he brings back pizza almost every other night. And I just can't control myself sometimes and I eat alot... I just don't know where to start and how to, but I have to! LOL. For now I'll start by doing small things, and then next month, I shall go and get all my running gear, from jerseys to shoes and start getting serious about this.

I'm tired of blogging now... I'll blog some other time. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment