Friday, January 27, 2012

Things to do after 6th Feb!

1. Study for exams! - Definitely a must to prepare for my 2 papers which I'm aiming to get an A!
2. Visit to NIE with Salina - Have to go down and ask them plenty of questions! Planning to study to become a primary school teacher first. And maybe after 4-5 years, I shall pursue my degree in psychology or counselling.
3. Work, work & work! - Save money for trip to India. Planning to go with empty suitcases and fill them up with plenty of stuff from there :P Maybe get an iPhone there? :P
4. Read my Christian books - I have plenty of books to read, and even borrowed some from Raj's dad's book collection xD
5. Train for marathon - Should have been at the top of my list, but oh well :P
6. Meet up old pals - Planning to meet a few primary and secondary school friends.
7. Type church songs - I've got a whole box of songs to put into our current song database. Pfft!
8. Shopping for shoes & bags & sports wear - MUAHAHA!
9. Go for facial - Been so long since I had one.
10. Learn how to cook a few dishes - Like real only! :P
11. Write plenty of letters to my existing penpals - Haven't been writing much ;)
12. Watch all the newly released hindi movies - One movie a day!
13. Download all of numb3rs season - I need them so bad.

- To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment