Friday, November 11, 2011

12.07am

Phew! Managed to finish my resume! Supposed to hand it up next tuesday along with my cover letter which I'll do tomorrow. Oh wait... It's friday already xD And tomorrow marks the end of week 4. Time flies pretty fast apparently.

Today, or yesterday, Thursday, during psycho class Mr.Ben was talking about some stuff and he mentioned that the only reason why someone would get angry is because of one word, 'expectations'. He said the only way to deal with anger is lowering our expectations. I guess he is right! I looked back to the previous day and thought back on why I got angry over certain issues and it was because people didn't do things the way I expected them to do it. So there you have it, its all because of expectations!

So now am on the sofa bed, watching the tamil mtv. Shall sleep in a while and post this later tonight. Oh and its 11-11-11 today. Going to bring my camera to school to take shots of this day :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment