Thursday, October 20, 2011

School week is ending :) I pretty much loved this week! It was a little awkward getting used to a few things like not having my usual clique with me and things like that. But then my not usual clique, who were also my classmates are pretty cool too. They sometimes get carried away speaking in chinese, but I do understand them. Haha! And during lunch times, we try to meet the rest. So its pretty alright :)

No classes yesterday, and I'm guessing in future as well... Apparently, Mr.Benedict, my PSOM (Psychology) teacher's lesson is on Wednesday. And its the only lesson for the day. So we've asked him to move it to another day, and he said he'll move that Lab lesson and Tutorial which is Thursday's last lesson to Monday instead where we have a 3 hour break. This means, we won't have to come to school on Wednesday, and on Thursday we'd end school at 3pm instead of 6pm :) Good right? But it also means that Mon & Tue would be the 2 hectic days. But its all worth it :)

Tomorrow staring at 9am and ending at 4pm :) Having my electives. People skills & Effective communication for better relationship xD I'm not too sure what is going to happen, but I really hope the relationship elective would be BGR xD It would be pretty interesting right? Well atleast I feel so.

Picture above was taken today with Salina! Gosh I miss being with her in class :) And her camera
application like damn cool only siol! Haha! Its called "Pudding" and apparently its only for android version 2.3 and above! She's using an iPhone... I downloaded an application compatible with my phone. Although its not as cool as the pudding application, its alright. But our reactions have to change really quick I guess... I told Salina we should try it out tomorrow :)

Thanks to Peeks, the song "Hey there Delilah - Plain White T's" is on repeat. Miss listening to it. Would some please play this for me? :)

~

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen
Close your eyes, listen to my voice it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there Delilah, I know times are getting hard
But just believe me girl, someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good, we'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there Delilah, I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away, I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall, we'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
And we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way

Delilah I can promise you
That by the time that we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do

You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This one's for you

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me
~

So much has happened lately. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to change the things I've said or done but would it be of any use? We'll just have to look forward now to the better things...

Hoping for a really good end to my FRIDAY! Its going to be almost 1am soon :/

Jane, I hope you come back. Or atleast let us know what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment