Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pretty caught up with school lately... I enjoy being surrounded by awesome people! I don't miss my own classmates that much now. Still see some of them around and random lunches with them but I guess I miss being with them a little. Still I can adapt to my new surroundings pretty easily. No point whining about this. 2 weeks of school has already come to an end. Many things happened. Plenty of which I forgot but hopefully will recall them :)

I removed my top separators myself on Wednesday evening. They weren't painful, they just prevented me from eating properly. I know I might suffer later, but I still did it. And from then on, I've been eating alot :D In about 10 hours is my teeth extraction phase 1. Then probably next week, my top braces would be fit in. And then the 2nd phase... I'm pretty excited to know what would happen and I need to enjoy having my braces on white its still there. The process of extraction won't be painful, but the aftermath might be. I'm hoping for all the best, and for someone like me who has low threshold for pain, this is going to be pretty interesting.

I'm having such a hard time handling my hamsters... Currently I have 6. Can't imagine having including those 3 that passed away. Planning to give the 3 boys away, and maybe even Randy & Mandy. They've got together and I'm afraid Mandy might get pregnant again! And high chances it might happen again! Posted an ad at gumtree and hopefully someone would want to adopt them. Also signed up at 2 forums to post this ad. Most of them seem to love hamsters, so hopefully, they'd come forward!

Its already 2 am now... I had almost 5 hours of sleep this afternoon. Not much done this weekend and it means I've got tons of studying to do. Shall end here. Happy weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment