Yesterday I turned 19. It's not so fun growing up actually. But we all don't have much of a choice do we. HAHA! My FYPJ mates celebrated my birthday quite grandly. It was simple, but I liked the way things went. Of course I knew what they were up to because you would never be able to surprise Veni. Which is something I wish I could change. HAHA! Overall, it went awesome :)
Back home, mum got a cake. Granny had made so much of awesome food. Wee! Then both granny and mum gave me money for my birthday. I'm a rich girl! LOL! But I seriously have to save this in order to make up for all the money I spent. And I need to make sure I control my spending too :)
Birthday wishes? Plenty! They are like birthday resolutions! LOL! Most of then Godly stuff I must say. Like getting close to God, etc. And some on changing certain habits and attitudes of mine. Being nice to people. Less sarcasm, etc.
I m-ed last night! And I wasn't supposed to do it. I kept telling God that it was going to be the last time. It isn't exactly too easy to stop you know! I know its not right and all but still... But I promised God it won't happen again. That is for sure :)
I've got tons of things to say, but I'm going to end here...
No comments:
Post a Comment