Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The last time I blogged was before I started FYPJ... Now I'm on the 3rd week of FYPJ... Am I loving it? It's hard to say considering that I'm filled with mixed emotions... Different things happen almost everyday. Tons of misunderstanding, and then tons of laughter and happiness. All the teasing, etc. Sometimes I don't like the stuff happening. But then, there are times that I won't trade these stuff for anything!

Was pretty easy coming past this 3 weeks because I've been slacking for the longest time! My supervisors haven't come in since a week back. I've got 2 more chapter worth of tutorials to finish. I could have finished it ages back, but then again, I've been slacking you see :P

It's 15th June... Tomorrow, I'd be 19 years old... Oh wow wee! I'm growing up fast. Not getting taller, but growing sideways. Haven't been growing up mentally either. I feel like a little kid. Doing all the childish things. But those are the things that really keep me pretty much occupied. HAHA! I don't know what I'd do if I have to grow up suddenly. So I've decided to give it a shot. I'm going to grow up today. HAHAHA! Tough one eh.

Oh, I'm thinking of moving a new blog for my 19th birthday. How? Good idea anot? LOL! I shall start looking for a nice tumblr to start at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment