I seriously don't know what I'm doing wrong?! Try to see my point of view please? I mean, we're all mere human beings and where we're upset and all, we just don't think straight. And I've done my part of apologizing! So why don't you just understand?! I'm trying not to be the same again! I'm trying to change and all, and there you are, driving me up the wall by saying stuff! Why is it we just can't leave that behind and move on? Why must you keep digging it up again and again?! Lets just stop hurting each other and end all this shall we? Bring a closure to all this. Would help all of us...
And here I am trying to deal with so much things and there he is bringing up everything. Why why why?! You're mad that I said you're siding my dad right?! Lets think it from your point then! When I was telling you everything, did you do anything else beside telling me that my dad, was my dad! Uh hello, we all know that! What would you know about having to put up with this for all your life! And seeing the people around you suffer and all? The least you could have done is try to calm me down, tell me everything is going to be alright, some encouragement, support etc etc. And what did I say? I said why are you siding my dad, because that is how it seems! When you hate someone so so so much, and you hear someone talking about to you about that person, what else would you think?! I'm not blaming you! I'm just saying, understand my point? And when I realize my mistake, and I apologize to you because I know you were trying to mean well for me and there you dig this up and it just ruins the closure I was trying to find.
All this while, I've been so patiently talking to you. Despite your abrupt, "bye", or "goodnight", I still pretend everything is okay and I talk to you again hoping its going to be okay! And what do I get in return? You still sound as if you're forcing yourself to talk to me. What a stupid fool I have been? I know you hate me. And its alright! I don't blame you, but myself. I know it hasn't been easy talking to me after everything I've put your through, so lets just do a closure now. Will be good for you because you don't have to force yourself to talk to me. And it will be good for me because instead of being upset day by day that what I'm doing is not good enough to get you to be normal towards me, I'd rather go through all this in one day. Blame myself, and then I shall get over it anyway!
I'm not sure if you're going to talk to me about this. But it hasn't been easy Peeks. Both you and I know that. I didn't know something simple like this would actually hurt you so much. Yet again, I apologize on my part.
No comments:
Post a Comment