It felt good to start off my day with some fruit juice :D Oh, and I'm going to be on a fruit and liquid diet. Not sure how many hours I am going to last, but if I get hungry, I shall only eat fruits and drink liquid :D
So far its going alright. I had a banana when I was leaving home. Green apple fruit juice at office, and I had another banana :D I've still got a red apple and a green pear :P When I get hungry, I'll munch on the apple, and when I get hungry again, I'll munch on the pear. And when I get hungry again, I'll go down and buy more fruits from the cafeteria :D and get fruit juice too!
I had a good time ranting to Nusha about the 2 guys who WERE in my life. Its like the past now. K and M. K was out of my life earlier than M was. K just pushed it too far. To the extend that before I blocked him on gmail, I cursed at him constantly. LOL! There is a first to everything :) But I promise it was going to be last. I can't believe I put up with him for so long! Proud of myself. And then M. He ended it with the april fools joke and it was a great thing! Because it gave me relief. I didn't reply him ever since. And I won't. This weekend, I'm putting an end to him :) He'll never know where I'm gone to... But sometimes I wonder if he does think of me. He did say the sweetest stuff to me, but we all knew it wasn't love.
I remember I told someone I liked him. And he was telling me that its not love, it's just a crush and I'd be over him soon. Well, I haven't spoken to him for sometime, and yeah, I think I'm over him. In fact, I'm beginning to hate men! Completely! I detest them completely. Ah, just hatred :P Its so delicious
So far its going alright. I had a banana when I was leaving home. Green apple fruit juice at office, and I had another banana :D I've still got a red apple and a green pear :P When I get hungry, I'll munch on the apple, and when I get hungry again, I'll munch on the pear. And when I get hungry again, I'll go down and buy more fruits from the cafeteria :D and get fruit juice too!
I had a good time ranting to Nusha about the 2 guys who WERE in my life. Its like the past now. K and M. K was out of my life earlier than M was. K just pushed it too far. To the extend that before I blocked him on gmail, I cursed at him constantly. LOL! There is a first to everything :) But I promise it was going to be last. I can't believe I put up with him for so long! Proud of myself. And then M. He ended it with the april fools joke and it was a great thing! Because it gave me relief. I didn't reply him ever since. And I won't. This weekend, I'm putting an end to him :) He'll never know where I'm gone to... But sometimes I wonder if he does think of me. He did say the sweetest stuff to me, but we all knew it wasn't love.
I remember I told someone I liked him. And he was telling me that its not love, it's just a crush and I'd be over him soon. Well, I haven't spoken to him for sometime, and yeah, I think I'm over him. In fact, I'm beginning to hate men! Completely! I detest them completely. Ah, just hatred :P Its so delicious
No comments:
Post a Comment