I am finally free. Yes, F.R.E.E. LOL! It felt as if I didn't know how to spell it even ((: But now I do ((: Okay, maybe just because my exams are over, doesn't mean I'm totally free. Semester is over, but when its semester break, that is when I have more stuff to do )): It sucks having to run so many errands everyday. And yeah, I've got tons to do.
And so after my paper was over today, I got some chocolates and headed off to teach tuition. Apparently I was supposed to teach 2 kids, one whom was Archana, and her cousin, my church mate Benjamin. LOL. But in the end, I ended up teaching Benjamin only. So he'll be my one and only tutee for the rest of his secondary school life. And you know, I thought he was going to be really challenging, considering how he gives me so much problems in church. But he was a little different. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually liking that little boy. On and off, he was making me a little crazy. LOL. So he said he was going to call S's mum who happened to be working at the Mental Hospital. HAHA! Nice one, and he actually did, but S picked up the phone instead. That was a close move uh, or else I'd be in the mental hospital now. Haha! Kidding ((:
Benjamin had this really cool stationary holder with tons of quotes written all over. So there was this certain one which I misread. It said "Beware!! The more you look at temptation, the better it looks" So I missed out the BEWARE! And thought that the quote was really wrong, until I noticed that word. LOL. So anyway, I got him chocolates and it was those small pieces which you can take and pop into your mouth. And he was looking at it, and said to me "The more the temptation looks at you, the better you look". He just rephrased the whole thing and made me laugh. HAHA! Cute boy. Stan, looks like I may survive with him...
So back home, mum got me chocolates. Tons and tons of them, and I just had a few because I had to keep my weight in check. So then I was picking out my outfit for tomorrow. It's Pastor Jeeva's wedding all the way at Malaysia and he came down to invite all of us on Sunday. I told him I couldn't make it, but he forced me saying all the youth must come. Grr! It's a great thing though, because I get to see all those malaysian friends I made whenever I go there. Just that I don't seem to mingle much like Havolyn. HAHA! I don't want to make a bad impression uh...
So after picking out my outfit and my bangles, I had a huge problem... What was I going to do with my hair?! ARGH! It's short and too curly to do anything about it, and mum tried something on me. Don't laugh okay!
It looks pretty ugly. Well its more like fugly xD But anyway, I thought it was a little cute uh. I still haven't figured out what to do with my hair tomorrow )):
So well, this holidays, I need to get my guitar out asap! And tons of catch up to do with friends ((:
Well they say all good things come to an end. And I never believed it. Until today... Well I was really happy and all. And I guess I made a move I should have never made in my life. And I asked something and I got a reply that hit right in my face, like a slap. Wooo... I guess I'm pretty stronger now and that kept me from tearing and made me move on with a sad smile. I guess its karma back at me. I know what I did to you then was pretty much like that and I didn't get a chance to say sorry. Even if I did, I think I'd probably do it again like I always did. Hurt you back again. That slap got me back to reality. And karma does exist.
Never do something that you don't want someone else to do to you. Yes the fault lies with me. And I never moved on from it, and I guess now I will be ((:
She turned back, took a look at the mess, let a silent tear drop and then said, it's all over. Shit happens, life has to move on.
And so after my paper was over today, I got some chocolates and headed off to teach tuition. Apparently I was supposed to teach 2 kids, one whom was Archana, and her cousin, my church mate Benjamin. LOL. But in the end, I ended up teaching Benjamin only. So he'll be my one and only tutee for the rest of his secondary school life. And you know, I thought he was going to be really challenging, considering how he gives me so much problems in church. But he was a little different. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually liking that little boy. On and off, he was making me a little crazy. LOL. So he said he was going to call S's mum who happened to be working at the Mental Hospital. HAHA! Nice one, and he actually did, but S picked up the phone instead. That was a close move uh, or else I'd be in the mental hospital now. Haha! Kidding ((:
Benjamin had this really cool stationary holder with tons of quotes written all over. So there was this certain one which I misread. It said "Beware!! The more you look at temptation, the better it looks" So I missed out the BEWARE! And thought that the quote was really wrong, until I noticed that word. LOL. So anyway, I got him chocolates and it was those small pieces which you can take and pop into your mouth. And he was looking at it, and said to me "The more the temptation looks at you, the better you look". He just rephrased the whole thing and made me laugh. HAHA! Cute boy. Stan, looks like I may survive with him...
So back home, mum got me chocolates. Tons and tons of them, and I just had a few because I had to keep my weight in check. So then I was picking out my outfit for tomorrow. It's Pastor Jeeva's wedding all the way at Malaysia and he came down to invite all of us on Sunday. I told him I couldn't make it, but he forced me saying all the youth must come. Grr! It's a great thing though, because I get to see all those malaysian friends I made whenever I go there. Just that I don't seem to mingle much like Havolyn. HAHA! I don't want to make a bad impression uh...
So after picking out my outfit and my bangles, I had a huge problem... What was I going to do with my hair?! ARGH! It's short and too curly to do anything about it, and mum tried something on me. Don't laugh okay!
It looks pretty ugly. Well its more like fugly xD But anyway, I thought it was a little cute uh. I still haven't figured out what to do with my hair tomorrow )):So well, this holidays, I need to get my guitar out asap! And tons of catch up to do with friends ((:
Well they say all good things come to an end. And I never believed it. Until today... Well I was really happy and all. And I guess I made a move I should have never made in my life. And I asked something and I got a reply that hit right in my face, like a slap. Wooo... I guess I'm pretty stronger now and that kept me from tearing and made me move on with a sad smile. I guess its karma back at me. I know what I did to you then was pretty much like that and I didn't get a chance to say sorry. Even if I did, I think I'd probably do it again like I always did. Hurt you back again. That slap got me back to reality. And karma does exist.
Never do something that you don't want someone else to do to you. Yes the fault lies with me. And I never moved on from it, and I guess now I will be ((:
She turned back, took a look at the mess, let a silent tear drop and then said, it's all over. Shit happens, life has to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment