FINALLY! After the long wait, I got the pictures... Okay, I know it's just 2 days. But still, it was pretty long. ((: And now since I already have the pictures, HERE Its time to update about the whole event ((:
So I met on Friday, mid afternoon, I met Havolyn & Melvin at Kranji then took the bus to checkpoint... Once we got across to JB, Sandera Anne came to pick us up in his van. He was damn funny uh, when I and Havolyn were trying to take pictures, he kept driving the care a bit off, like in zig zag, or speed up and braked suddenly so that would spoil the picture, but we managed a bit well uh ((:
A pic that turned out horribly I guess, and I don't look pretty here uh xD And then we went to a shop to eat something. And we tried taking some shots there while S Anne was missing in action. LOL!
Then we went over to stay awhile at the Groom's house till it was time for the wedding. So while we were there, there was a motorbike, which Melvin was riding around... And M took his sister H on a ride. LOL! I was dying to go on a ride, but not with M xD I don't really like him. But even if I had nothing against him, I wouldn't have taken the ride because I thought I'd have my ride one day, with that someone when I would go to India. Boohoo... I may not get my ride with him afterall uh.

So well, we spent almost more than 2 hours slacking. M had some cool game in his Itouch. I think it was taptap. So I and H were playing that for a long time. And then I started getting tired. What a relief when S Anne came... But when he came he asked for help to iron his clothes and obviously I volunteered to iron my dear brother's clothes xD And I'm caught in the act ((:
I look so fat in this picture uh. And after ironing his shirt and pants, were we ready to set off ((: We reached in a few minutes, thank God ((:


When we came in, the worship was going on ((: And we bumped in the groom, Pastor Jeeva ((: and his bestman xD Bestman looked really cute uh, but I figured that he wasn't my type xD Oh and yes Pastor Jeeva looked really charming too ((:

So after the groom and bride, both came in, they sat. Pastor Maniam talked for a really long time. I forgot to mention that this hall holds many memories... This was where I had my first bridesmaid moment. The same place where Shanti akka and Suresh anne got married. But anyway, after the really long talk, it was finally time to exchange vows ((: And when that was done, it was time for them to go and get changed ((:


They looked really lovely together when they came back. Such a lovely couple. So then they cut the cake, poured some drink in bunch of glasses from the top. And then it was time for us to eat, and do whatever we wanted.
So went and "visited" the bride and groom. Then took so many random pictures with those people. You see, we usually go to Malaysia church for many activites, so we know almost everyone of them ((: It was a great time of catch up with all these awesome people. And I made a new friend. Her name is Priya and she is a adorable girl and I just loved her jokes and everything. Going to miss her alot.


And then after the good food, it was time for us to go back. S Anne had work the next day, so the poor thing had to come back with us xD And he got tortured along the way. His english was really very funny along the way. He kept saying he is a malaysian, so his english was like that.
We tortured him by taking many random pictures with him. I think after Eldwin Oh, he was the next guy that I'm this close to. As in giving hugs and being very close when taking pictures and stuff. He is over 30, so save your saliva if you have any intention of matching us up xD He is just out beloved brother ((: We love him so much. He was our youth leader last time, and now he is serving back in Malaysia church.

I think this is about it. And like I said, there are about 100 plus pictures, and if you are interested, then check them out HERE ((:
Will end off with this really nice picture. Maybe not all nice, but its alright ((: Havolyn had too many personal pictures with S Anne and so I cropped M out of this picture xD
Hope you had fun reading this post. I think I missed out a few funny important points, but I'm pretty forgetful and could only make out from pictures that were taken xD
Handsome right my brother? xD
He is 36 or 38 I think, single and available. Anyone wants to marry my brother? xD Interested, contact me uh xD
So I met on Friday, mid afternoon, I met Havolyn & Melvin at Kranji then took the bus to checkpoint... Once we got across to JB, Sandera Anne came to pick us up in his van. He was damn funny uh, when I and Havolyn were trying to take pictures, he kept driving the care a bit off, like in zig zag, or speed up and braked suddenly so that would spoil the picture, but we managed a bit well uh ((:
Then we went over to stay awhile at the Groom's house till it was time for the wedding. So while we were there, there was a motorbike, which Melvin was riding around... And M took his sister H on a ride. LOL! I was dying to go on a ride, but not with M xD I don't really like him. But even if I had nothing against him, I wouldn't have taken the ride because I thought I'd have my ride one day, with that someone when I would go to India. Boohoo... I may not get my ride with him afterall uh.



When we came in, the worship was going on ((: And we bumped in the groom, Pastor Jeeva ((: and his bestman xD Bestman looked really cute uh, but I figured that he wasn't my type xD Oh and yes Pastor Jeeva looked really charming too ((:
So after the groom and bride, both came in, they sat. Pastor Maniam talked for a really long time. I forgot to mention that this hall holds many memories... This was where I had my first bridesmaid moment. The same place where Shanti akka and Suresh anne got married. But anyway, after the really long talk, it was finally time to exchange vows ((: And when that was done, it was time for them to go and get changed ((:
We tortured him by taking many random pictures with him. I think after Eldwin Oh, he was the next guy that I'm this close to. As in giving hugs and being very close when taking pictures and stuff. He is over 30, so save your saliva if you have any intention of matching us up xD He is just out beloved brother ((: We love him so much. He was our youth leader last time, and now he is serving back in Malaysia church.
Will end off with this really nice picture. Maybe not all nice, but its alright ((: Havolyn had too many personal pictures with S Anne and so I cropped M out of this picture xD
Handsome right my brother? xD
No comments:
Post a Comment