
WOO! I am totally in love with this picture above. It is really very cute ((: Well 30th July , 2:58pm, held something very special for me. Atleast I thought it did. But it didn't last very long. I'm sorry I had to let it go though...

That is exactly how I was feeling before it started, and when it was going on. I always make mistakes, and I made it a trillion times. LOL! I'm glad we didn't have to go any further. Just because you know someone for 2 years or more, doesn't mean you have to love them. Sometimes I wonder why I had to go any further, maybe I felt that it would be a really nice feeling... And then, it actually isn't. LOL! I just feel so weird and uncomfortable hearing those sappy, romantic stuff. Sometimes it sends chills down my spine...
It struck me pretty late, that I wasn't used to this, and definitely wasn't going to last. I had a really old fashioned way of knowing who it would be. Besides, my list has already been submitted to God xD Sounds lame, I know. But really, God knows what type of person I want and atleast the first 1 or 2 have to come to pass, but you aren't the one. And I'm sorry... But as we talked over it, we would stay better as friends.
Today was really awesome! I had more that 12 hours of sleep. LOL! It was just to cover up for all the lost sleep that I had and stuff. It was pretty awesome ((: But I actually woke up pretty early, I just forced myself to sleep. HAHA!
So for today, I'm going to customize my music player for my blog and then cell group at church in the evening. Also, need to do some personal research for something. So I'm ending here.
No comments:
Post a Comment